- Attempting to take the LAT as an ineligible candidate
- Breach of any of the security arrangements for the LAT
- Attempting to remove a test book or answer sheet or part thereof, or any notes, from the test room
- Failure to follow test supervisor’s instructions at all times
- Giving or receiving assistance during the test
- Creating a disturbance
- Using prohibited aids (including but not limited to: notes, scrap paper, dictionary, calculator, mobile phone, digital watch, smart watch, smart glasses, audio or recording device of any kind, stationery items other than a pen, pencil and eraser)
- Writing on the Admission Ticket during the test
- Copying another candidate’s work
- Using the test questions, their content or information about them for purposes other than your sitting of the LAT is prohibited. This includes: publishing the LAT questions or any of their content or information about them on the internet, any digital format or otherwise; and/or passing the LAT questions, any of their content or information about them to third parties
- The giving of false or misleading information at any stage in connection with your participation in the LAT
- Infringement of copyright. Copyright infringement includes: performing those rights or authorising the performance of those rights which are granted at law exclusively to the copyright owner. These rights include the exclusive right to reproduce the copyright work in a material form and to communicate that work to the public
- In any way breaching (as determined by ACER in its absolute discretion) any of the terms and conditions of your registration to participate in the LAT
- Infringement of any rights (including but not limited to intellectual property rights) whatsoever relating to or subsisting in the LAT or any part or element of it, including but not limited to the concept, structure, administration or conduct of the LAT, the LAT trade mark and any LAT preparation materials prepared or published by or on behalf of ACER
- Any negligent, unlawful or wilful act or omission by you which ACER, in its absolute discretion, renders you to be unfit to participate in any LAT test, whether or not you are registered to participate at the time of ACER’s determination.
CONSEQUENCES for misconduct include cancelling your registration to sit the LAT without any refund, withholding of your LAT test results or disqualification from sitting any ACER test (whether it is the test for which you have registered or otherwise).
It is also possible that the misconduct will be referred to UNSW Sydney.
YOU ARE PUT ON NOTICE that except as expressly provided at law, there is no right to challenge, appeal or seek review of any determination by ACER that misconduct has occurred or in relation to any consequences imposed by ACER for any misconduct. You should also be aware that your misconduct might also give rise to liability on your part to third parties, including but not limited to UNSW Sydney.