The LAT is a requirement for domestic applicants* who wish to study an Undergraduate Law Degree program (Double Law UAC code 426000 or Psychology (Honours)/Law UAC code 426060) at UNSW Sydney.
Applications must be submitted via UAC.
Please visit the following page for information about entry to the Undergraduate Law Degree program at UNSW Sydney.
The following applicants are not eligible to sit the LAT:
- International applicants^.
- Students in a school year beneath year 11. This includes students in year 10 or lower who are studying subjects at year 11 level or higher.
The following applicants are not required to sit the LAT:
- UNSW Sydney students applying for Internal Program Transfer (IPT) to Law. IPT applicants will be assessed on their UNSW Sydney results only.
- Indigenous students undertaking the Pre-Law Program at UNSW Sydney. Pre-Law students are assessed under multiple criteria in the Pre-Law Program.
- Students eligible to apply through the UNSW Gateway Admission Pathway.
*Australian citizens and permanent residents and New Zealand citizens.
^Applicants who are not an Australian citizen or permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen.